Thursday, July 9, 2009

Youtube Mania!

here's another round of the videos currently under my favs at youtube....
ENJOY!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. PEREZ HILTON PUNCHED IN THE FACE?!?!

Okay already talked about this in some post. But um here's a video about found it pretty hilarious.....



2. Perez Hilton gets his A** WHOOPED!!

Yes, another video about Perez Hilton, but now the human = Muppet. Really funny! I love HATERAZZI....(they're the people who did the Beyonce/Rihanna in the Color Purple)



3. Craziest/Boldest White Guy Ever

Found this one hilarious too! Basically this white guy dresses up as a KKK member and goes around the "hood". WOW.....bold & crazy



4. Math Dragon

Wish I had a Math Dragon with me in school. This might be funnier if you puff the "Magic Dragon" (or if you're me)....yeha...



5. 789

Why is six afraid of seven? You all heard this joke. This movie takes it to the extreme. I really wish this was an actually movie cuz I would watch it. Seriously.....



6. Dating Losers

Found this on Damn Cool Pics. This is pretty hilarious, really didn't know there were people like that out in the world. Reminded me so much of a MAD tv sketch ( alot things do actually). Pretty funny though.



That's it. ( <-----period)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I cant believe I actually watched the trailer to that 789 movie..

LJ said...

Me either... it was funny though :)