Sunday, July 19, 2009

Youtube Mania: The Gospelized Verison.

seeing as how it's Sunday and everything
thought this would be befitting....mmmm
yeha check him out.

============================================================
1. NU MLK Day 2009 Celebration with Mavis Staples Pt. 2 of 4

I'm in a choir at NU. NCE (Northwestern Community Ensemble) we call it. In the later half of the video its us singing "Thank you Jesus". Remember, this was the day Mavis Staples touched my hand. And if you look at the related video she touches my hand first, yes, there is evidence. But anywayz check it out.



2. EVELYN TURRENTINE-AGEE

Who did it? GOD DID IT! Love this song! My mom recently got the CD (like yesterday). This video was apparently at some gospel legends thing. I saw this on tv once, i think. I'm going have to come back to it though. *btw, I see you Kirk Franklin!*



3. Gospel Choir Song - I Love to Praise Him

Okay so this may not be the best version of this song, but I had to add this video for the marching in. That's usta be the coolest thing to me. I love when I could marching in.



4.Howard Gospel Choir - "Song of Praise"
Many a day I find this song in my head, even though I don't really know the words. Howard does a great job with this. Like amazing.



Here are some others couldn't find a video of but love them nevertheless.

They Didn't Know by Kurt Carr (amazing song)

A Spiritual Medley by Sounds of Blackness (crazy good)

Anthem of Praise by Richard Smallwood (yes)

could definitely added more to this list. but it would become extremely long.
anywayz that it.
God Bless!
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

1 comment:

**Ary** said...

i support this gospelized version of youtube mania...more please.