Thursday, July 23, 2009

Random Tidbits and such...

"The Invisible Man"

Pics from Damn Cool Pics. Check out the original post here. Totally amazing how good some of these are.
This is kool cuz I was totally thinking about this a couple of days ago. Like how hard would it be to have something that'll make you invisible. Like each and every one of your particles will have to be unseen by human eye, would you have to genetically change stuff?...idk how that would work?
(Reason for this thought: I think my brother was watching that Muppets in Space movie, and there's this part where the muppets become invisible, and it got me thinking about it. ) anywayz check out the pics.








(there's more, but you should check out the post, cuz I didn't want to post them all)
=======================================================
VBS Updation

Today was pretty much the last day of VBS, the last day of teaching. Tommorrow, Friday, every class does a presentation, and that's about it. It was pretty good today. I was actually getting really used to it. I can say I really enjoyed myself this week. I was expecting it to be very hard, and just tiring and down right boring. But you know it was good. I just kinda wish we could've got more people to come. But it is what it is. God got it all in control.

Next week, I'm just gonna be so bored, well probably not. I can say it'll probably be uneventful, but you know you never know. If it is you'll know and if it's not you'll know so don't worry about that...

==========================================================

No BB update, didn't see it tonight of course becuz of VBS, updation on it tomm....
Short(er) post.
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: