Tuesday, July 21, 2009

[Title Goes Here]

VBS Update

2nd day completeo! yeha! pretty kool, alot like yesterday, but still had fun nevertheless. We pretty much had the same children from yesterday, so I was really trying to know their names & charactersitcs now. There's a couple of "bad" ones: one that just wants to talk all the time, and the other is just like crazy...

It's kinda hard, to me, to teach kids about God, well not hard, but just really difficult, unless you really make it at a level where they can understand, but I think most of them get the basic concept, they just don't seem like their paying attention. I don't know. pretty kool day, today.

===================================================
Tyler Perry Trailer
For his movie, "I can do bad all by myself" has been released. Starring Tariji P. Henson, Mary J. Blige (we'll see), Gladys Knight (we'll also see). & Some guy Rodriquez can't remember it exactly oh, and Tyler Perry. Of course I'll go see this, and I'm expecting mucho drama, which is what I love! so I'll probably like it. You can find the trailer here.

===============================================================

WTF?!

tt-2483 (34).jpg
I don't think dudes should have words in their hair, but whatev. I think this is a dude from Pretty Ricky on the set of their new video "Tipsy". Funny thing is I saw this pic earlier today, and I didn't notice the word tipsy till I saw it again. Just a mess tho.

=================================================================

Pat Fitzgerald, Hall of Famer



The Coach of the Wildcats was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame, not for coaching, but for being a player @ NU in '95. He wons some awards that I don't want to look the name up. But anywayz dude was a beast on defense. This once again makes me excited about NU football season. AHH!

yeha that's it.
Update tomm about BB & other stuff...

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: