Monday, July 20, 2009

Updations!

BB Update
--------------
Would've update about this on Sunday but i didn't feel like it. anywayz Ronnie is HOH, he put up Laura & Jeff (who's from the Chi)...His plan is to back door Ronnie, an Athlete, so maybe that'll happen. I could be down with that. This seems to happen every season. If you come out too strong, or that you're a really good competetitor, i mean people try to get the greatest threat out. So Ronnie is defintely being smart. Well see what happens Tuesday, but I probably won't see the actually episode until Wed (and therefore won't update til then) because I'm doing VBS this week.
yeha

================================================================

VBS Update

VBS started today, got 4 mo days left. Okay, so I told you I was an asst. teacher for primaries (6-8 yrs old). Turns out today the guy who was supposed to teach the class said he couldn't make it (I kinda had the gut feeling this would happen) but um I would have to teach, which was no problem (suprsingly) except I didn't have any teaching material whatsoever, because I was only had assiting materials. So I started teaching for 5 mins, I had no idea what to do. but my mom made the executive decision to combine the two primary class, which ironically is what was planned at first, but anywayz it was pretty funny & fun.

Cuz my auntie was teaching the other class, and she's like crazy. I really enjoyed myself. She's an actual teacher so it was kool to see what she did. Like we had got done with the story, and she was asking questions, but only one kid was answering, so she was like he's going to candy tommorrow. just basically to encourage the other students to answer questions. just glad everything worked out though. Should be an interesting week.

oh a funny thing happen, we were talkin about sin, like you shouldn't do wrong stuff. and my auntie was like you shouldn't lie or whatev (yeha blame it on the memory). and this boy named Charles, who could not stop talking the whole time, said (paraphased of course) "people were lying on me saying I hit a girl, but didn't nobody believe me, but I did choke that boy" , funniest thing ever.

hahaha

============================================================
Chris Brown is Sorry

He posted a youtube video in which he's apolgizing for the thing with Rihanna. I'm glad he made the video, so it would be official, I feel it wasn't necessary (at least for me). As long as he got forgiveness from God & Rihanna its all good. That's all that I hope is that he apolgized to her. It's all good though cuz I'm not mad it, never was I, people make mistakes, we're all human, yes even Chris Brown. Even if you know something is terribly wrong, that doesn't mean you won't do it. But its good. He did it, and he's apolgizing. Good.

here's the vid,



===================

alright that's it,
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: