Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jackson Memorial Service

Before I get to that I would like to say this is MY 100th post! (can you believe I wrote 100 of these thingys... gosh....)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure you all know about this it's been all over the news....
my opinion: I loved it! I thought it was a great thing to do. I don't think it was too much (he's MJ), it might've been a tad bit too long though (but that's like any black person's funeral).

I loved just about everything but are some of my uber favs:

Jennifer Hudson (wit hu' pregnant self...sidenote: why do celeb women lie about having a baby, like that's nothing you can't hide...like your gonna get caught...J-Hud did it and Lauren London did it (yes the girl from This Christmas, ATL) She's also pregnant, rumor has it's lil' wayne's baby but that a whole 'nother post that never actually get posted.....)

His daughter, Paris...omg! Feel so sad for her and her brother. I just hope they'll be okay, I'm sure they will.
http://image.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/paris_katherine.jpg
(love this picture...she's looking at her daddy)

Jermaine almost made me cry as well, I had no idea how he was singing that song.....Cuz I couldn't do it if my brother was dead ( i would probably say "i ain't got time to sing no damn song, my brother's dead, shit I'm mourning!" hahaha)

All Jokes Aside, though really enjoyed the memorial service, glad everyone (the world) got to witness that.

Finally, I hope that they will leave MJ alone, like seriously, I'm really tired of hearing about. Now after they find out the results of the autopsy or whate'er, please stop talking about it him. Damn! Ya'll gave the man hell why he was alive, let him rest! that all I gotta say though. Like.. I don't mind being updated about the situation, cuz I wanna why stuff happened and exactly what happened. But that shouldn't be your main focus, there's worse shit going on in America, right now....okay!! whew! that felt like a rant...sorry I just got so emotional.....

Really Michael REST IN PEACE!
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: