Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random Post

hey world,
who's ever listening out there....
u should read what i write here...

so i went home for Memorial Day weekend,
which also turned out to be my Dad's birthday weekend (but i forgot about
that cuz im a terrible son)
yeha my cousin also graduated on Sunday, so she had a party at her house...and
i saw all my fam and stuff...it was cool.....

oh my cousin told me this..
"omg! is a white phrase..
black people should start saying osn!
it stands for 'oh, shit nigga' "
(although i dont really don't like that word that much to use it in a daily phrase)
maybe i will...(probably not)

while at home, i watched the movie Obsessed

http://celeb.wohoo.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/obsessed-beyonce.jpg
on bootleg...(yeha i did it)
i thought beyonce did a pretty good job, she's starting to come into her own i guess,
the movie actually made me sorta mad, but it did a good job. it was very predictable, but expected.

i also watched another movie today (whoa this totally made became a movie rambling)
called Watermelon Heist,
http://www.maverickentertainment.cc/images/products/watermelon_heist_big.jpg

i saw it on Hulu (<---find it here), people thought it was really racist and what not,but i thought it was pretty funny....you should watch it, tell me what you think...

also couple days ago
I watched the pilot episode of a new Fox show that will air in the Fall,
Glee

http://mytvhatesme.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/glee-cast-300x243.jpg

i thought it was pretty interesting. the singing was great, and i see the potential for a great show. will definitely be checking upon this show come the fall. Should be interestin

what else can i update about? hmmmm....yeah this gonna be a long post (maybe)...

so this summer what am i gonna do?
im not sure.....really not.....i have this problem ever summer....
makes my life so more complicated....
(look it's a sunflower. it supposed to be a picture of summer, yeha sunflowers remind me of summer in some strange, country, farmer way. whew!! they rock the socks off my rocks!!)

okay i'm done....
catch you on the flip-side...
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: