Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Random Tidbits

in my head all day........
booty dew - by the GS boyz, they're the people who did the Stanky (eww) Leg song.
I have no idea why it was in my head all day. I think I just maybe want do the booty dew.
peep the video:



(do the booty dew, do the booty dew)<---that's all I been singing.(sadness ensues :()

===========================================================
today,
I helped with VBS (vacation bible school) at my church (well actually my mom is the director of VBS this year so I had no choice) It was kool I guess. I mean I actually got to see the neighborhood my church was in, since I don't really live there.

I'll be assisting teaching a class of i think 7-9 yr olds. It should be kool. Kids are always something else. VBS starts on 20th lasting through the 24th. Five days. Should be interesting. yeha...

===========================================================

so I posted my "project" of the summer on the 'tube today. It's just me doing crazy stuff with my webcam. Also there's excerpts of a convo with Dan Shin (thought some parts of it were funny, and plus it changes up the dynamics of the video). anywayz watch it. it's kool, i think.



exploring the files on my home comp. (it's like the only one i use cuz I can't really get (steal) wireless with my laptop like anywhere. SUCKS!) and I found this old video I made in like the 10th grade (idk) its only like 50 seconds...but it's kool i think. i posted it on myspace way back ago. and I was trying to get it on the 'tube earlier, but I could, i'll figure it out. but anywayz check this one out too....

All about me


* these videos may make me seem really vain, but that's not the case. I just get uber bored...and these videos happen. but really I don't really care if I come off as vain. cuz I'm not. but whatev...hahaaha*


yeha that's it.
wait u kno what just because I like you ...
I'm gonna post a random pic.
Socks1

(I guess cats are the new Lindsey Lohan)
hahahhaa im hilarious
anywayz
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: