Thursday, July 16, 2009

Updation about Unreleated Things...

BB Update
------------
The black girl, Chima, was almost gone y'all. I was about to be mad. But Braden (white surfer dude, in the popular clique) was evicted from the BB house, which is good cuz supposedly he said some racist stuff or something, idk nothin about it.

Ronnie (the Star Wars nerd guy) won HOH (big suprise, like really). so that means Chima is safe. kool. I'm not sure what's gonna happen with Ronnie as HOH, hopefully he'll be smart (hahaha get it he's apart of the Brain clique?) and put up an Athlete (Jessie or Russell would be good to me at least). The game has begun . yeha that's it.

=================================================================

Do the Right Thing
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/housingcomplex/files/2009/06/do_the_right_thing.jpg
watched this Spike Lee Joint last night. It was alright. Basically a 2 HOUR movie about DAY in Bed-Stuy (shouldn't it be spelled "Bed Sti" cuz that how people say it..). I mean there was a lot racism in this movie and such (by such I mean profanity). And I see he was trying to bring racism up as a topic for discussion.

The ending was a little crazy, thoug, very dramatic from outta nowhere. Def a Black-tackular movie. I just thought it would be more funny then it wuz for some strange odd reason.

Oh, Spike Lee is in the movie, and I was watchin' it and I was like why he gotta be in all his films, cuz he's a terrible actor, like fo real. but anywayz this is definitely going on the list.

=================================================================

so today as I was cleaning the kitchen and the bathroom ( i don't know for some reason I just felt like doing that. well the dishes were piled high, i really didn't have to clean the bathroom though), I was listening to Musicals on my Ipod (Wicked, Sweeny Todd, the Wiz, Dreamgirls, Annie , Bye Bye Birdie, etc.) And I just began to think about how much I miss the THEATRE. I really enjoyed the stage in high school, it was really funn (duh, or else i would've done it).

ThereFORE I'm thinking about trying to do some type of play thing when I head back to NU. That would be SO kool. but yeha..I was totally in Musical mood today.

===================================================================

Also today, I randomly watched two basketball games from NU's previous season on the Big Ten Network.


http://edwardblake.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/thewisc1.jpg

In both of these games we won (GO 'CATS!). One against Purdue (Pur- Don't) & the other Ohio State (boo!), both of these were amazing games that I hadn't seen before. My question: why couldn't they play like that in the all games (especially the Illinois Game) ? they were just amazing. Hopefully we get better this year coming up.

Watching these NU basketball games made me think of football. and I am so excited for the football season. I love football, especially NU. but NU has really allowed me to enjoy football all around. but um yeha excited about that even though it's far away.

Found some highlight videos of those basketball games, watch. (Craziness, good crazy though)

Against Ohio


(that last shot, amazing)

Against Pur-Don't


================

actually these topics were releated BB-> racism -> Do the Right Thing & Musicals -> NU -> NU sports. yeha they did.
anywayz
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!


No comments: