Saturday, July 25, 2009

Who actually needs a title? just read...

BB Updation

so ol girl, umm Laura , from the Popular clique went home. Ironically I thought she would be the most likely to win (see how wrong I was), but this was before the first episode. cuuz there was vids of all the cast online, and I watched them. She just seemed the most determined, and was like she came to win soo I thought she would. But she went home mainly becasue she ran her mouth too much, she was talking smack about the HOH, Ronnie, not such a good thing. So she went home, NOT Russell. I think that may come to bite back Ronnie in the butt, actually I think he might be going home next week but who knows, crazy big brother.

Yeha, he might not go home, because Jessie is HOH (again, ughhhh)..and they're supposed to be in a alliance, but who knows well see. Most def on Tuesday.

=================================================================

VBS Updation

Last day was on Friday, it was an okay program, not as many children came back that was there doing the week. That seems to happen every year, but what can you do?. ummmm it was good though. I'm definitely glad it's over, cuz it was kinda stressful, but not THAT stressful. It was also TIRING. but now I don't have nothing (ooo double negative) to do per say...but I'll figure that out. I'm thinking about joining the choir thing for a musical at my church, but I don't know if I want to...we'll see....but for VBS that's it....


===========================================================

Eagle Eye
http://moviesdown.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/eagle-eye.jpg

Saw this movie today, one word: CRAZINESS!!. Omg! This movie was ridiculous in the beginning, got kinda boring, predictable towards the end. I won't reveal to much of it. but Shia LaBaeof and this other lady (Michelle Monaghan...???) are seen as terrortists, and are basically running for their lives. Basically it's a set up. But by who? Pretty good movie, got and kept my attention.



==========================================================

Black In America: Part 2.

Watched the first part of this. and I guess it was better than the last one, can't remember what "Part 1" was like. But you know there was def a theme this time: Tommorrow Leaders. Basically showed people who are preparing and those becoming those Leaders. There was a small shout-out ,if you will, to NU. One of the people from the show who was of main focus, is (went?) to Kellogg, so that was really kool to see. I think it also gave a more diverse specturm of what it means to be black in America than what I remember from the first one. pretty kool, I guess.

They're supposed to be doing a Latino in America also....interesting.....my question is should they do a White in America? Or do we all already know that story!

===========================================================

NU Football Season

Just wanted to say I am so excited for the upcoming football season at NU! (for the 70th time). triggered by a football game. the Big Ten Network showed the game '08 against Illinois (our rivarly, and interestingly the nearest Big Ten School to my house). We won this game. and It just got me so excited to watch the game and see our football team winning (all that purple), and also to faintly hear the band in the background....it's just way to amazing. I saw a clip of the band once, like 2 second clip of the band, and I went crazy!

Here's highlights of the game, awesome!



Just mucho excited! AHHHH!
GO 'CATS!!!

No comments: