Sunday, July 26, 2009

ummmmmm....yeha too lazy to come up with a creative title....

that could've been the name of this blog....
but whatev...
I've realized I'm updating just about everyday now.
That's kinda scary, cuz apparently I'm not doing anything with my summer...
hahahahhaa

just a couple (dos, mbili <----ahhh I miss Swahili!) thingys to talk about....
==============

BB Updation
I think I'm officially obsessed with this show. Wouldn't you say? but ummm yeha. So Laura went home. Expecting Ronnie to go home this week. He was not nominated, but that doesn't mean he won't be backdoored. The people up for elimination is Jordan (popular) & Michelle (brains).
I realized while watching this show, that I actually would never wanna go on this show. I think it would be kool to go through the experience for a couple of weeks, but you know no amount of money would make me go through that stuff for like 3 months...it's just foolish-ness...I mean you're not going make me eat slop for nothin....I mean I'm not that money-hungry....but who knows maybe....probably not.....
oh there was this weird thing on the show today. Two girls were "fighting" over Jessie...??? why??? I just think I really don't like this guy, even though he might be really kool person, he was such a jerk on last season, that that's (???) all I think about when I see him/talk about him. Funny thing is I don't even remember exactly what he did last season.....
hahahaha
============================================================
I don't really have anything else to update about (question: tell me what you think about this? NO!, who are you destiny's child? Then what?, Why don't I just make this a post about big brother? Save the hassle...)
I was gonna post a picture...but I'm way to lazy to look one up.....soooo
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: