Sunday, April 24, 2011

so after this blog post I gotta turn off this internet

because tumblr is my new addiction....
i just about reblogg everything
and if you don't know what that means. get a tumblr. (here's mines)

anywayz
I have my second interview with tomorrow with Evanston with the principal.
Yeah, I'm nervous but I'll be fine.....#praythatigetit.......
I really want a job before I graduate...
and pretty much I haven't been applying too that many places....so yeah

-----------------------------------------
besides that today is Easter Resurrection Sunday.
here's a video about the story using 21st century social media

Follow from Igniter Media on Vimeo.


pretty kool, huh?
but this is totally how it happened. like lately I've been reading the Book of Mark, and like Jesus was Celebrity, people came from everywhere to see him, to hear him speak, to be healed by him. So I wouldn't be surprised if twitter existed back in the day, Jesus would be a trending topic.

---------------------------------------
other than that. I'm truly not up too much. Waiting until June 17, when I can go live my life without the restriction of classes, papers, professors, assignments. What a great day that shall be.

i'm really just procrastinating through this post......
that's why imma have to shut this internet off.....urgh...
but not until after Random Picture Time!


yes we are everywhere...
i mean I'm not a ninja.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: