Thursday, August 20, 2009

Another day, another post....

song of the day: "The Prayer" by Donnie McClurkin & Yolanda Adams
(i love this song)
===============================================
BB Updation

So Natalie & Lydia on the block. Instead of having the double elimination they had a "special" episode, where POV, eviction, and HOH took place in one episode. Lydia was evicted from the BB House, now joining Jesse in the Jury House. And apparently her and Jesse did something under the sheets that one time (yes). And now she's upset at him because she figured out he was playing her & Natalie.

I'm not sure who got the HOH, it was an endurance (let's see). I'm personally rooting for Kevin ( and a little bit Natalie) I think I just like the underdog(s). I mean they don't seem to have a chance but somehow they win. But that's not gonna happen cuz apparently Jeff got HOH. So he might put up Kevin and Natalie, or maybe Natalie & Russell (cuz Kevin told a lie about him) well see should be a juicy week.


==============================================
Cats Football Camp

Let me just say if for the 100th time. I'm am so excited for some Wildcat football. 16 days till the season opener against Towson (which I plan to play in the band at, we'll see). Today on the Big Ten Network, they had a preview of the wildcat football at Kenosha, WI where they have camp. Looks like our defense should be solid. And we have some good offense players. Not really sure who's gonna be the main RB or WB, will definitely be an interesting season. I'm ready.
http://www.northbynorthwestern.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/ending.jpg

(for Victory)
=================================================
Random Picture Time

 - even the tree is trying to get out of the way!!!

(really funny...I don't why....hahaha)


If you haven't voted on the poll, you're lame, and therefore you shouldn't be lame anymore and just vote.
Aight
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: