Thursday, July 30, 2009

Youtube Mania! 56th edition

yeha......
Youtube videos...watch 'em cuz I already have...

1.New Boyz "You're A Jerk" OFFICIAL (SPOOF)

another by alphacat, really funny. "You're Cute!" hahahahaha




okay this dude is hilarious. I was literally laughing out loud. too funny. But you know what he says is true, you know music, or mainstream music is not as "deep" as it usta be. That's why I enjoy soulful music, it more so has a message, and of course soul.



3.Mariah Carey - Obsessed

okay speaking of popular music. I love this song, even though it not really about anything, and is quite repetitive. weird...the video is actually pretty funny. Mariah making fun of Eminem, apparently they've been having this beef ( i prefer chicken), kool song though....

click here (or above), embednesss disabled...why?

4.Stephon Marbury Crying (Official)

okay, you know gospel songs make me cry to unexpectedly so I feel him on that. It's a little weird to do that on a live vlog thingy. And I just wish he would've said something cuz it's really awkward to watch someone cry for 5 mins. People's comments are also hilarious...

Note: Dude singing in the video, doesn't seem to be making things betta. probably cuz of that off-key singing.



5.New Boyz "You're A Jerk" OFFICIAL Music Video HD Extend

this is a kool dance. if I learn it I will post a video of it (w/o the skinny jeans). I will first have to make an effort to learn the dance...yeha... I like how the song says "You're A Jerk....I kno" ( in my white girl voice "That's totally what a jerk would say! " ).



that's it!
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: