Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chris Brown/Rihanna..

I feel like everyone knows about this (Chris Brown beating up on people for whatever reason)......
but I found this awesome video about it... so funny....takes us back to the color purple.....
amazing.. ........
Whoopi is beyonce and Oprah is Rihanna...amazing
here's the video:


I so kindly provided a transcription..

Rihanna: "You told Chris Brown to beat me?!"

Beyonce: "Bitch, you trippin, I ain't told Chris Brown a-mothafuckin thang"

R: "Bullshit, Beyonce! you had it out for me ever since you thought I was fuckin yo camel-faced ass husband"

B: "Look Rihanna, ain't nobody worried about you, ho. my man dun put a ring on this finger, which is more than I can say for your man"

R: "Wanch, you betta check yo tone. I ain't nam one of this destiny child bitches, I'll knock ya ass out"

B: "So, that's why you threw up on stage"

R: "So, bitch you fell down on stage"

B: "So"

R: "So"

B: "What you need to do is stop fuckin with them little boys, and get yo'self a man"

R: "What you need to do is stop fucking with them horses, and get yo'self some hair"

B: "Skank"

R: "Heifa"

B: "All day, everday, what it do, Bi-otch"

R: "You need to get you some business, Beyonce"
.... "Shit with yo non-acting ass, that's why etta james she gon whup yo ass, o' ho"


Hilarious-ity to like the 10 power man..........
dying laughin everytime i watch this video..........
yeha
that's it
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: