Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Not sure what update about.......

cuz of course I haven't been up to much.....
But I really wanted to update sooooo.....
here ya go, i guess....

BB UPDATE
-------------------
So this episode of BB was so much better than the previous 2. People are really starting to play the game, which I still think its too early, unless you're on the chopping block. But hey whatever. I loved this episode because there was drama, that's basically the only reason I watch it. Like people were arguing and its only the first week (CRAZINESS!). Also one dude, I believe his name is Ronnie, almost got caught up in a lie. And that was pretty good. well, he did get caught but the other dude just didn't say it. All this like happened in the last half of the episode (HOW LAME!).

Also, I've come to the conclusion (w/ the help of Wikipedia), that there is 2 (3?!) black people in the house. Chima (1), Kevin (1/2 black and 1/2 japanese), Russell (1/2 black and I guess 1/2 white). If you had up halves and such you get 2, but should each person be counted as black or mixed or whanot?? (idk). But that's kool I guess. But still there's hardly ever any obvious black males on the show. Kool season so far, though.

=============================================================

what else can I update about?!!
hmmmmmmm.....

--Michael Jackon ( too sick of all the drama surronding it)

--Burr Oak Cemetery
(Madness, straight buffoonary to the 12th degree, but no)

--Sarah Palin resigning
(Who cares? I don't)

--Harry Potter (Nope, never been interested really.....yeha)

i just don't know. I really don't. This is pitiful.
Well that could only mean one thing (what?!)
It's........ (peanut butter jelly time?!)
Random Picture Time (booo!)
well it's all I got (lame, lame-0)
whatever, here ya go

Unxplained-photo-1234854423-53471

found this at Explain this image .com (see it in the corner)....anywayz tons of photo that are unexplainable. I have to subscribe to this.
Aight that's it....
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!


No comments: