Monday, June 29, 2009

THE Little Rascals....

http://themixtapemonster.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/little_rascals_ver2.jpg
one of my favorite childhood movies ever.....
still so funny now!
caught the end of this movie on tv like a couple of days ago....
ahhhhh....

so some of my favorite quotes from the movie...(some w/ clips)

"Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, Alfalfa. "



(so funny!)

"Actually, I've always had a rather extensive vocabulary, not to mention a phenomenal grasp of grammar and a superlative command of syntax. I simply chose not to employ them."

( i now understand what he was saying...this always seemed incomprehensible as a child [like that word don't cha] ..)

Quick, what's the number for 911?

(hahaha)

I... Stymie... Member in good standing of the He-Man Woman Haters Club... Do solemnly swear to be a he-man and hate women and not play with them or talk to them unless I have to. And especially: never fall in love, and if I do may I die slowly and painfully and suffer for hours - or until I scream bloody murder.

We've got a dollar, we've got a dollar, we've got a dollar, hey, hey, hey, hey


[the girls are talking about boys]
Twin #1, Twin #2: They like to moon ya!
[back at the Clubhouse]
Buckwheat: No, we don't!


(it somewhere in this clip, the whole thing is pretty funny. I love how the scream every time there's lightning & thunder so FUNNY!)

We're goin' to the race, we're gonna win first place, and you have an ugly face!

random clip one of my favorite too..



just love all these amazing.....
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE

No comments: