Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New Layout

Hey people's (what up though)
as you can see, hopefully
I have changed up the layout of my blog (Always time for a change, I guess) Can you spare some change please?...
As you can see it's nicely colorful and bold....really like the squiggly-ness of the blog post area....

Let me know if you like it or what not.
It would be very much appreciated.

Funny thing about this layout ( i did not make it)
but the person who made it had like everything in spanish...so I had to like translate stuff (of course I used the google translate thing, it would've taken my me 5 days to translate it myself.)...
it was just really funny...to me at least...

anyways hope you enjoy this new layout,
more updations later!

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

2 comments:

K said...

I approve of the new layout :D


Just thought I'd let you know!

**Ary** said...

ditto!