Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bloggy McBlog Blog Blogerstein

wow. guess i don't like to update it anymore
"it's just because i'm so busy"
"it's because i'm so lazy"

well not really, i guess it's more because voicing my opinion about random things don't really appease me anymore as much as they used to.....or is it because I really have nothing interesting to talk about in my life......or is it because I do I have stuff I want to share, but I don't want to share??.......

whatever the reason, the number of my updations are going down in comparison to a year from now (for instance, this is the second one for the month of september)
and since skool starts in 2 days, there's not telling whats gonna happen with this here blog...

but speaking of school,
classes start on Tuesday, but I just realized I won't actually have class until Wednesday  : ) . But on Tuesday I'll be going to ETHS to start my observation, so basically I'll be in class, just not a college one. I'm really looking forward to it. I don't really know what to expect, I mean I have some clue, but what will the students be like? How will my mentor teacher's style differ from my ever-developing style? How will this change my life and my career? Will it even be interesting or will I be bored outta my mind sitting in a high school class?? Idk.  but we'll see....

okay that's kinda it.
Random Picture Time?!
(I haven't done that in awhile)


TOO FAR. smh.

that tis all
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

1 comment:

LJ said...

You're right. Too Far.

I like random pictures though; keep 'em coming :)