Thursday, August 13, 2009

"You Make Me Delirious".......yeha....

song (& video) of the day: Delirious by Vistoso Bosses

This song is very catchy & clean. You don't get this now a days. I really like the song and the video. check it out.

=============================================================
BB Updation

OMG! CRAZINESS! so basically my prediction game true (i'm psychic!). Jeff used the Coup D'ete, and took off Russell & Lydia. And replaced them with Jessie & Natalie. and Jessie was evicted from the Big Brother house (AGAIN!). For the record I don't think Jessie will ever win a game of big brother. He's headed to the Jury House, which will consist of Jessie and the next 6 evicted houseguests.

Michelle won HOH ( I was hoping Jeff or Jordan would win). The thing is I don't really know where Michelle's loyalty is, so it'll be nice to see her do something and to get a feel for where her head is at. I next week should be crazy also because its gonna be a double eviction. omg!.

Using the Coup D'ete has definitely put a target on Jeff's back so he might go home soon, and also Russell. Therefore I think (dare I say) this may be the season were a woman wins BB. I don't know we will see.
==============================================================

Househusbands of Hollywood

I watched this last night. It comes on the Fox Reality Channel (or maybe it's network...idk? anywayz never heard of this channel). It's basically going off of the Housewives series, but it chronicles the lives of stay at home dads. The show is okay...definitely not as dramatic as Real Housewives of Atlanta (or any other one of those) but interesting nonetheless.

One couple on the show is black. And celebrities. You may know them as Vannessa and Ron.Align Left

http://blog.newsok.com/gossip/files/2009/06/darryl-bell-and-tempest-bledsoe.jpg

Tempestt Bledsoe & Darryl Bell ( I had to look his name up..oops) . I think they've been together for a while, but they aren't married. Darryl still sounds like Ron, and he's pretty funny in real life. I'll continue to watch it just to see what's going on with them....It's a different show though....yeah...

==========================================================

that's it....
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: