Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tidbits about my life....

Tuesday the 7th was my mom's B-day
(she's the BIG arobaini, I won't put all her business out like that)...but anywayz...
I went with my mom to Bingo on Tuesday.
It was pretty fun, 'cept there was a whole bunch of ol' (can I say white? yes I can it. it's my blog) white people there. It's like that all time though (well, I have only been there once before) but yeah....
http://www.kansas-bingo.com/topeka/topeka-bingo.jpg
(funny it's an old white man! hahaha)
It was pretty kool, it's basically like gambling, no it is gambling....but it's not that expensive I guess...I did win one game and I won $60!!! ( I would've had $120 but this lady bingo-ed with me...uhhh)

AND I was about to win $500 on the jackpot round, which was a coverall, had to cover you whole board to win Bingo. I had one number left, 59, (damn 59!) and the announcer guy (who was also old, white, and like basically deaf) said 50 (and I was like 9, right?) NO! just 50...and somebody else BINGO-ed.........bull right?! uhhhh....but anywayz it was funn...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is really not news, but My mom made some PEACH COBBLERhttp://a6.vox.com/6a00c2252585da549d00fa969b383e0002-320pi
(oh how I love you peach cobbler, i could make a song about you)
....it was really good.........really really good....I mean you don't have Peach Cobbler e'erday. So when you do it's like head-lining news (shiiitt)....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So for like the past 3 months and 1/2 I have been debating whether to buy the Sims 3http://technodorm.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/sims-3-requirements.jpg.
You know I really wanted to buy it, but then it cost $50, and to me that alot for a GAME, especially one I never played before....

but anywayz on Monday I was totally going buy it, (I was seriously like I'm going to buy tomorrow). Go to the website....I'm like I should check to make sure it fits the requirements cuz I saw somebody's facebook status talking about how they bought it, but then it didn't work on their computer....so I looked...and my laptop processor is like too slow. I think I need a 2.4 and my computer's is only a 1.8 (what these numbers stand for I can't remember neither do I really care).


...but I was really upset I couldn't buy it.....so looks like I'll never play it....(well Never say never i guess..i'll seee)

Aight that's it!
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: