Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Random Updations (whew)

So Monday, was Big Ten's Media Day, where each football coach talked and answer question. sounds pretty crazy. well not really. I never saw Fitz speak, but luckily LTP posted the video of Fitz. here it is (on LTP, = Lake the Posts btw). Couldn't get the vid to load (slow wireless connection). check it out though.
so here's a photo.
http://nicoleinalaska.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/patfitzgerald.jpg
(ahhhhh)
Can I just say I love Coach Fitz (of course I can). And for the umptenth time I am so excited about football. It'll be nice to who's gonna be on offense. I think our defense should be solid. So hopefully we'll have some people who will score points. I'm sure we will.

so excite about football!.

=================================================================
Random Note:
speaking of NU, i'm on a NU calendar for the month of January (just call me Mr. January <---so lame!) for NCE at MLK day thing....still can't believe I'm in it. I mean like I do with any calendar I just flipping through it, looking at the pictures and I see myself, and I just like OMG!. For one, I didn't know people were taking pictures of me, but I knew they were taking pictures, of course. And that means that someone thought that photo was good enough to be on a calendar. Idk, just makes me even more happier to be at NU, even if I'm just on a calendar.

================================================================
BB Updation

so Jessie is HOH. um Michele won POV, took herself off, and now Jordan and Casey (offbeat clique, who's a 5th grade teacher). I don't like this, like Jessie had no real reason to put him up, like dude's not coming after him. I just think Jessie's really scared cuz Casey has come really close to winning some competitions. Hopefully, people will not vote Casey off, I like him, I think he's kool, although I must admit Jordan's ditzyness is quite hilarious and entertaining. but whatev, it doesn't really matter.


it's pretty shocking that Ronnie has not been put up. This might've been a mistake on Jessie's Part...idk we'll (me & my other personalities) see.

==========================================================

Overall, I'm good. Summer's not eventful, but I'm so enjoying it because before I know it, I'm gonna be so busy, it'll be pretty difficult to find time to chill, and I'm not going to like that. So, I will enjoy my break while it lasts.

other than that,
I'll holla atcha later!
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: