Tuesday, June 23, 2009

WTF?!!

this is another edition of Things that Make me Say: WTF?!

I'm your host Scoot Skip to my Loo.

1. Perez Hilton got punched in the face?!
Why? Because he called someone a faggot (this someone being Will.i.am)
I mean in my mind I just don't see Perez hilton getting beat up...
like Perez Hilton and fighting don't even go together....
he made a response video... i believe.
yes he did
just makes me feel bad...for him...
i mean but he'll learn not to call people that anymore...duh...
anyway this just made me say WTF?! cuz it don't e'en make sense to me...

2. This photo
Jell-O Mold Cheeseburger Vanilla and walnut flavored Jell-O bun, pistachio flavored lettuce, cherry and cherry cream Jell-O tomatoes, chocolate and chocolate mousse flavored Jell-O burger, orange-lemon Jell-O cheese, lemon-lime Jell-O pickles and coconut flavored Jell-O onions. (via eatmedaily)

this is not a hamburger it is a

Jell-O Mold Cheeseburger

Vanilla and walnut flavored Jell-O bun, pistachio flavored lettuce, cherry and cherry cream Jell-O tomatoes, chocolate and chocolate mousse flavored Jell-O burger, orange-lemon Jell-O cheese, lemon-lime Jell-O pickles and coconut flavored Jell-O onions. (from this is why you're fat)

I dont think they mention the Jell-0 french fries on the right-upper side of the screen...

can you say digusting? ( cuz i surely can)...like who would eat this? i mean even if you ate all this you'd be driving down diabetical-ness lane...i mean for really...ew...i mean i like jell-o...when diffferent flavors are not together.u kno they are all seperate in their individual containers.but this..wtf?!

3. This weather....

so its officially summer...and its hot as hell! (as the expression goes) but ummmm yeha we got that central air in my house so im just chillin in that...i can't stand no hotness. at all..

anything above 90 degrees is way to hot...i would be good around 70, 75, that my kinda weather...but whatev...you won't catch me outside very much...(ain't that the truth).

this is how hot it is:

http://images.clipartof.com/small/4651-Overweight-Woman-Having-A-Hot-Flash-From-The-Hot-Summer-Weather-Clipart.jpg <----- it make ya wanna do this, but without any clothes on...crazy!

yeah this has been (audience join in)

Things that made me say: WTF?!

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol that jello food looked grossss I agree..

Thanks for reading my whole post :D
I know it was long..I had to edit it like 5 times..

But yeah I started playing wow last summer..
hmm..I'll ask kira to seeeee..

lol i want to play sims 3 i heard it was awesomee..who knows!

Bookerj07 said...

no problem...i mean i have nothing else to do...so i read it...
i should've have bought it by now...but i haven't its so sad not really....