Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Youtube Mania: Math Teacher Style

Here's some math videos I showed my students, some of them are pretty awesome, other's are lame, but that's alright with me, it's fun. Enjoy!

1. 25/5= 14


By far one of the funniest math videos ever! Cuz the guy trying to prove what we all know as division, but his mom and dad sound way more convincing with their 25/5=14.

2. Funny math class video

Not sure what movie this clip is from, but it's pretty funny, probably best, most attentive math class ever. I basically told my students to "Don't be that guy! Always do your homework". btw: the teacher is talking about absolutely nothing, just mathematical lingo.

3. Who wants to be a millionaire with Patricia Heaton

Now Patricia totally gives up as soon as she see's it a math problem, and I really can't believe it took her so long to just get to the answer. This is what I'm trying to change about people's attitude toward math. Really it's not that bad.

4.  Blind Date

OMG! probably the second funniest  math videos ever. So many references that I think just flew over all my students head cuz they had no idea about some of the things. So funny though.

5.  Y= MX + B

Possibly the lamest video ever, but you'll definitely be singing the song once you finish or trying to do the 'dance' moves. You really can't forget slope-intercept form with this video.

6.  Slope Intercept Rap

"Do your class work, do your homework!" This is my jam!


That's all. Probably last post from Denver
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: