Thursday, December 17, 2009

Top Posts in 1 year!

Since it's my blog-a-versary,
AND
it's almost the end of the year 2009,
I thought it would be fitting to provided my Favorite Top Posts/Updates/Blogs of the year
(year interpreted as from 12/17 to 12/17)

Let's say top 5, but this might turn into top 8 or something.

And order here does not mean anything its just a list of my Favs

1. Thoughts on Snow ~~~~Hilarity! Basically me talking to Snow, very approiate now btw.

2. I am a member of ~~~~~ Talking about NUMB, oh how I love thee.

3. So this one time I got stuck on an elevator ~~~~~~~Hilarious! An experience I'll never forget!

4.Chris Brown/Rihanna ~~~~~ A funny video with transcription omg! can't believe I did that!

5. YOUTUBE MANIA ~~~~~I think my first of these mania's, hence my favorite.

6. a REAL poem ~~~~~pretty awesome poem I wrote, I have no idea what I'm taking about though.

7.Thing that made me say ~~~~ A Dream starring Tom Hanks + BET Awards + Bernie Madoff = Hilarity!

8. The Wiz- the Movie ~~~~~My "expert" analysis on the film. awesome.

9. Love Potion #9 ~~~~My favorite song from Smokey Joe's. Just an awesome song in general (look it number 9 on the list...totally didn't plan that!)

Yeha that's it.
(btw I went through about the first 150 posts, couldn't look at the last 50..got tired).

Do you have a favorite post(s)????
.................................anyone?

hahaha
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!!

No comments: