Thursday, December 17, 2009

ONE YEAR!!! Wowzers!!!

On this date one year ago, I posted this. And such began the afroboiii blog (then known as the accounts of an afroboiii, idk why I named it that, guess I couldn't come up with anything creative, apparently).

I love this blog. I don't think alot people actually know about it or they do, but it don't matter.
I just enjoy having one, and actually keeping up with it.

I can basically post whatever I want, even if it makes no sense, I love it. Maybe because it's just one thing I can actually control completely (like I can't even control myself half the time).

Anywayz
In Honor of my one year blog-a-versary (yhea..) I decided to reveal this secret of sorts.
Actually its two secrets, well actually I won't reveal their names or whatnot (yhea I lied.)
Basically these two things tell me things about the blog.
It all started about 6 months ago, June acutally. I remember it like it was yesterday...[insert flashback here]

Collectively they have given many interesting details about the blog.

# of Visits since June/July: Secret 1 - 2500  Secret 2- 1,000

Referrer with highest # of visits: Secret 1- images.google.com; 41.71% Secret 2-  images.google.com 30.94%

Most Visited Page: Secret 1 http://afroboiii.blogspot.com/2009_06_01_archive.html with 48.26% of the visits Secret 2 same link with  35.17%

Some other referrers: blogger.com; facebook.com; google.com;
Average Time on Site: 1:01 minutes.
% of New Visits: 65.42


Geolocation ( My Favorite!):
Secret 1

U.S. 76.28% of visits
Canada 4%, UK 3.6% , other visits from: Austrailia, India, Phillipinnes, Netherland, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, and 70 (yes 70 other countries).

Secret 2 ( a little more detailed)

U.S. 814 visits/1, 073 visits (about 80%)
with visits from every state except 6 states (darn you Hawaii, New Mexico, Montana, North Dakota, Vermont, and New Hamsphire!).

Highest state: Illinois (of course), then California, New York, Wisconsin, Texas.

Other Countries, 62 of them this time,
including those menitoned above and randoms like Fiji, Nigeria, and countries I never heard of:  Bahrain, Slovakia (idk).

Basically this blog has been seen in every continent besides Antartica, which is fine with me.
Looks like this basically.




Anywayz its kool where my blog has reached even if viewed for a milisecond or a minute, still awesome. Who would've known my decision to just write about crazy things could reach the whole world (well almost)?. Amazing!

Again all this comes from secret sources, and shall remain so, until I feel they are no longer useful (whatever that means)

that's it,
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!! (<---btw comes from my first post, which if you didn't check out you should).

No comments: