Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Whoa! This my 200th post

of it I will make the most
by writing it in the form of a poem
with rhyming and timing sturdy as foam
I would call it the greatest you've ever seen
but that's ridiculuous and obscene.
so just continue to read in wonder,
the flow will hit you like thunder,
rattling the windows of your mind,
so you'll know this blog is one of  a kind.

200 posts in about 1 year!,
yes the blog's anniversary is near,
who would have known or even guessed,
at it's inception, in the midst of a world of mess,
coming through so clear in a sea junk,
would be the words of an afroboiii, not a punk.
Posting so many random pictures and videos,
or just general rants about spoiled milk and Cheerios,
from topics about music, movies, current events,
to NU related things, sports, and spontaneous irrelevance,
I have provided my individual view
as an Afroboiii solid and true.
It's been cool and fun,
and I'm up for another year's run
whether no one ever shall read
these words, I won't plead,
nor beg because this blog in the end is all for me
but I don't mind allowing others to see
that through it all at least,
there's no overbearing scary beast,
but just a dinner, no a feast,
serving out a big plate of

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!

No comments: