Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's December 1st!!!!

Which means my BIRTHDAY is in 5 DAYS!!! 
so excited!!!!
I can say this is probably gonna be one of the few times where I will feel my age.
Like I feel older already, like I can see the changes physically, mentally about who I am, who I THINK I am.
It's very interesting (and weird..............................yeha)

Enough about my BIRTHDAY (did I happen to mention that it's in 5 days?!),
but today also means it's been about a year since I started this blog. (whoa, right?!)

I'll have a year-celebration post coming up soon, probably when I get away from E-town for Christmas break.

I can't believe I kept up with this though. I think at first, I started the blog to just entertain myself, which I still do, it's just away for me to record my thoughts on things, ya know.

It's kool when people are like yeah "Youe blog is awesome" and "I saw that on your blog". but it's also
weird cuz I'm always like "oh, yeha, my blog" like I totally forget that other people read this sometimes.

I kinda don't care if other people don't really read it/this (but I actually DO), but it's all good in the hood or something like that....

so yeha....

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: