Sunday, December 27, 2009

Youtube Mania: Mixing it up.

Just some favorite I saw over break.

1. Darin Atwater - "He's Got the Whole World in his Hands"



Remember those videos with Soulful Symphony, forgot to post this one last time. Just the choir and piano this time. Beautiful rendition.

2. "Emmanuel" - UAPB Gospel Choir



Although Christmas is over, I loved this version of this song! I had chills, and felt exactly what they felt in that video. Amazing!...

3. Never Steal A Fat Black Kids Ramen Noodles!



Sorry for all the F words (change of pace from the gospel videos, i know). But this was way too hilarious to me! Had to post it. I know how he felt though, dem Ramen Noodles be the shizznit. And I would put it on everything (including my grandma's grave, jk) if someone stole my noodles. hahahahah omg!

4. Weird Water Experiment



Kool, sciency thingy. So what, I'm a dork?!. I got to Northwestern.....

5. The Clark Sisters -"Jesus is a Love Song"



This song is a least in my head once a day....most of the time it's just that long note she holds around 4:45,
Love this song though.

Last post before the New Year,
so enjoy the last days of '09,
and welcome with open arms those of 2010.

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!

No comments: