Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Really Random Randoms

yeha.
so I don't know what to update about.
I just wanted to update, cuz sometimes I fill the need to type my thoughts out
hence the creation of this blog. ummmmmmmm

yeha.
I did finally see Slumdog Millionaire,



which was a very good film. Like I saw why people enjoyed, very entertaining. yeha..........................

I realized something today, I love taking showers ( I know random right).


It's something about the solidarity, it's a place I know I can go to think about things. I think I actually get alot thinking (whatever that means) done in the shower. Showers just make me feel clean (duh dumbass), its something about standing there naked, alone. it just takes me back to the core (of an apple?). It's like I am who I am in that shower, nothing can be changed, covered up. And the water rinses all the dirt of yesterday: mistakes and such and makes me all clean for a brand new day (whoa this is really awkward....sorry) (wait, not really). yeha so I like showers.

anything else?

Whitney Houston is awesome. And so is this song.


cuz my name ain't Susan.

now, you get a random picture or something like that...



if only my birthday was something like this...

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: