Saturday, December 26, 2009

On Break Updation

Sorry, I haven't updated in awhile, I was breaking from the blog (but you probably don't care anywayz, neither to I....duh....)

But um break's been pretty good. I put it up there (wherever that is) as one best winter breaks ever. Like I just really enjoyed myself, I feel like I generally just had fun and break'ded. A well need break before heading back the "E" and the world of academia.

More fun to come though with the upcoming bowl trip (AHHH!). I Leave for E-town on the 28th, then heading down to Tampa with the rest of NUMB on the 29th. Whether we win or lose, I'm fairly certain I'm gonna remember this trip and I'm gonna have a grand ol' time. And since the game is on the 1st day of the new year, it'll be the first time I have NOT been with the familia on New Years Eve, so yeha. It's one for the books(??).

Just excited about the new year in general. 2010. WOW! weird. A decade in the millenium and I'm still here (THANK YA JESUS!!)

Speaking of Jesus, Christmas was kool, I think I'm officially over it (not the whole day that Jesus was born thing) but like presents and stuff, I feel like it's all unecessary. Fun, Food, and Family (the 3 F's) that's all I need for holidays.  I got a new phone and some clothes, which was kool. But I wouldn't've (<--whoa contraction mania!) cared if I didn't get a thing.

one more post to before the new year, i guess.
not sure yet.
anywayz

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: