Thursday, March 12, 2009

a REAL poem..

so wrote this late the another night...
don't do this often, I believe it had to be inspiration
from the muses or something
check it out
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Reality---
I cannot see,
Through the wall that stands in front of me.
the memories that so penetrate my mind
each and every time I think of reality:
what is real, what real ain't.
what I see is just a fake,
copy, image duplicated
but not replicated,
highly dictated reality imitated.
spacious glow surrounds my view
intuitively, I always knew
that reality was past due
my reality was untrue.
deeply rooted thoughts
bounded by penniless costs
often seamlessly lost
are often bought
in reality.

reality--- I cannot see
the reality which lies in front of me
blocked by the world of eternity,
will forever be,
an unreal, unfulfilled miserable fantasy
unparalleled in all despair unknown
unupheld in dignity alone
so unreal, so unconcealed,
yet so hard to view
so touched, so loved,
yet hated so
yes, this is reality
the reality you so seek,
but you shall not find
the reality you so plead,
but you shall bind
yourself forever in your unreality
because that is the only reality you see.
And that reality is me.

No comments: