Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Y'tube Mania: WTF?!

I don't know what's going on in the world today,
but lately, the only videos I have been seeing
give me the reaction to yell out: "WTF?! 
Are you serious, what is wrong with you? who is yo' mama, cuz I will call her up right?....etc... "
[you get my conkerdoodle]

1. 13 Most Ridculous Things About I am....Yours



So over thanksgiving break, I watched Beyonce's lil' special and there was definitely some moments I was like WTF? is this chick stupid? (I've come to that conclusion she is). I think this talks about the whole DVD in general, which I haven't seen, but it has some parts that were showed on television, and that made me say WTF?!

2.  How to Eat Chicken Wing



I was to busy staring at how good them chicken wings was lookin, fo' real, [I'm still droolin] to think that this video actually exist. If you need help on how to eat a chicken wing, you don't be hungry. AND WTF?! how you gon' tell me how I eat chicken wing is wrong (even though you get all the meat his way, i mean in fact it makes sense). Plus I don't be havin time to do all that  when I be hungry, I just want food.

3.  Jamaican Video Dating



I have no idea what this dude was saying, cuz I was too distracted by how he was looking. WTF?! do you know brush yo teef. and you might want to see a dentist. Also what's up with the hair. You might want to get those things checked out before you start dating, just fyi.

4. Screamgirls: Whitney Houston, Beyonce, Jamie Foxx



Okay. Hilarious. Etta James' voice:  I LOVE. If only the real dreamgirls had been like this. hahahaha
what made me say WTF?! (besides all the crazy things happening in the actual video) you can make videos like this, like the people looked just the celebrities it was kinda creepy, but kool. So this is not a bad WTF?! it was just like omg! you can do that.

5. Hey Mister Jackson: Diana Ross & Debbie Rowe




Another video like Screamgirls. Loved this one more though. My WTF?! why did they have Joe Jackson looking like that. That was all.  (btw I love the dancing in these videos)

6. Crazy girl on Train- Original Subtitles



WTF?! I think this girl was high on sum'in, why you gon talk to an old lady like that seriously?. But then again we don't know how that old lady was looking at her.......also I was like WTF?! is Soulija Boy really that popular? that people sing all his song like that...damn. oh did I mention this was hilarious.

Okay that's it.
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: