Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Wildcats are Headed to Florida.

The news broke at about 4:30 PM on my B-day
(That day was so special, I heard that all the baby unicorns learned
to fly that day, and rhinoceroses stopped picking their noses, and that for a maybe a second the world was at peace, but I digress).
That the Northwestern University Wildcats would be playing
The Auburn Tigers
in the OUTBACK Bowl in Tampa, Florida.

My Immediate Reaction: OMG!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I GET TO GO TO FLORIDA!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!! WHEW!!!!!

My Reaction after Immediate Reaction: IT's ON NEW YEAR's DAY!!!! I GET TO SPEND NEW YEAR's DAY IN FLORIDA!!! OMG!!!!!

My Reaction after the Reaction after Immediate Reaction: OMG!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, SHIT!!! IT's MY 21s BIRTHDAY!!! THIS IS  SO AWESOME!!!!!

This was a total shock, because we jumped over a 9-4 team (Wisconsin) to go to the Outback Bowl, and the entire time I had be hearing/reading we were going to the Champs Sports Bowl, I mean either was fine with me. But now that we get to go the Outback bowl, I'm so happy we didn't go to the Champs Sports Bowl.
This is gonna be amazing. I'm just excited.  Because:

1. I've never been to Florida,
2. I'm gonna be in some place warm starting out the New Year
3. Free Beach, Plane, Food, Hotel, Money.
4. FOOTBALL!

This should be pretty awesome. This mean I'll be back in E-town around the 28th/29th, which then I'll stay until school starts, so It'll be a good end of winter break.

Did I mention I'm so excited!
Florida here I come!
Whew!

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!

No comments: