Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winter Break is.....

awesome! !
I have done nothing but eaten, slept, showered, and watched TV,
and not necessarily in that order.

BUT
I seriously have somethings I must do:

Write Resume for Student Teaching Placement
Write an Essay about why I want to be a teacher

My plan is start on those on Monday, like really, but I'll probably end up procrasintating the
first couple of days, then again I don't plan on doing anything (like nothing) so I might end up actually getting it done before next year.

Then there are things I want to do:

Start the NCE website
GO SHOPPING for myself! ***this is kinda something I must do also**

Hopefully I can (theortically I should) get all this done before heading off to Tampa.
Yes, I can! I can do it! (ALL NIGHT LONG....whoa inapproriate!)...

that's it ya'll
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!!

No comments: