Sunday, December 13, 2009

GLEE



(hey I know this image is old, but it works and I didn't feel like looking for another one)


is so freaking kool and awesome! Can't wait untill the new episodes. A couple of days ago, I got all caught up with episodes ( being a college student definitely limits my amount of TV watching)

and basically glee, the story lines are kool, and dramatic and stuff with crazy love triangle, squares, but I must admit
I REALLY REALLY like the singing. I mean without the singing the show would just be about a glee club (boring...)....

And the girl that plays the token black person, Mercedes, (Amber Riley) can blow,
like pretty much at the end of the episodes I was just like "This chick is sick!" like she needs to
get her own thing going on so I listen to it, seriously.

And probably if it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't watch the show either, or at least to
me the singing would not be as good. I mean the Jewish girl is pretty good, and the guy in the wheelchair is suprisingly good (sorry can't remember anyone's names), everyone else is mediocre to me.

But yeha a few songs/videos where Amber was killin'

"Lean on Me"


"Bust Your Windows"
(think this is a repost, whatevs)


"Proud Mary"


(FYI: she does do (??) her own thing apparently)

"Sweet Thang"




that's it!
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: