Thursday, October 1, 2009

Yeha! More Youtube Vids!

I have nothing else better to do with my time but watch videos,
then make u watch them by posting them here!
so watch 'em!


White people and the N word...




I love  Haterazzi. and the Dark Hater, he just hates everyone, it's quite hilarious. but he brings up some good points about the N word. Now that white people are using it (well they've been using it, but in this way i guess), there's no way to get rid of it....ever!


Lil' Pooey Poo: I will run from you!



Someone please tell me why this was so hilarious. So yeha it's disgusting...but when people start pooping all over the place it's just really hilarious (well not in real life, cuz that just smells...but in cartoon form it quite hilarious)..


I'm A Scat Man






see look white people are funny! I don't know this I found this funny it just entertain me. (btw  in some black peoples' mind this is how all white people act)....



Off The Pill - Farts






so basically, don't hold in ur farts, cuz I sure won't. I mean when ya gotta let one go, just let it go. You can't hold on to stuff like that......

yeah that's it.
I hoped u laughed...
if ya didn't I'm sorry, that mean you probably have a stone cold flesh eating heart (wait then how are you alive?)....

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: