Monday, October 12, 2009

Youtube Mania

I think I should totally stop watching youtube videos, 
but that'll never happen as long as they exist.

But here's some I found rather hilarious/interesting. 
Hope you do too! 



Yes, Please don't scare black people, cuz they will kill you punch you in the face.


I watched this, and it just made me want to watch this movie. This is one of my favorite Disney movies of 
all time, besides all the usual (Lion King..). Oh, the actual person singing is '90s R&B singer, Tevin Campbell. 


This was really kool. I think though I would still take the escalators. I mean, I really like escalators. When I get my money, I'm gon have them instead of stairs in my house. 
 

My Friend, Sean, showed me this video. Quite hilarious. btw Loved the random black lady!

aight that's it. 
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: