Thursday, October 29, 2009

What it is hoe? What's Up?

I never actually listened to this song before, neither in its entirety nor to the words,  it's so bad: Lil' Scrappy "Some Cut" 
check the video/song here
i mean just check out the chorus: 


What it is hoe, ah what's up (what's up)
Can a nigga get in them guts (them guts)
Cut you up like you ain't been cut (been cut)
Show your ass how to really catch a nut (oh yeah yeah)
Well give me your number and I'll call (I'll call)
And I'll follow that ass in the mall (in the mall)
Take you home, let you juggle my balls (my balls)
While I'm beatin and tearin down your walls (oh yeah)



(I don't know I find it extremely funny that he says "juggle my balls", the visual of that is so funny...sorry)


This is not what this post is supposed to be about. 
Actually I'm not very sure what it's supposed to be about. 
Let's see what's going in my life?
I could tell you about my long ass day today (SURE WHY NOT?!) 


1. wake up at 7:00 (stupid alarm clock)
2. go to work at 8:00
3. stay at work until 10:45, dealing with crazy people
4. go to first class, def don't pay attention. 
5. hungry I go eat lunch
6. go to second class, def don't pay attention, so tired from 1 that I fall asleep in class. 
7. go to dorm take a nap until 3:30 
8. go to NUMB rehearsal 
9. go to work meeting @ 6:30 
10. after quick stop by dorm, go to CVS to buy soap
11. walk to library to do flyers for NCE
12. go to late night 9:15
13. finally return to dorm, where I continue working for NCE, then finally update blog. 


As you can see it was a very busy day, and I am officially tired. so probably after this going to sleep. 


Looking forward to the weekend, as always, 'CATS take on Penn State @ 3:30 (LOVE AFTERNOON GAMES!)
It's also gonna be Halloween, which means partying, and yeha, that's it. 


Should be fun. 
that's it. 
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: