Monday, October 12, 2009

I Know You're Wondering..

DUDE!
how did your weekend go?
well here's the scoop, the short version, cuz I'm trying to go to sleep REALLY soon...

John Legend concert,
was amazing! Dude can actually sing, well I knew that...., it was a really great concert.
It was all worth it in the end, "running" to my dorm in 12 mins (a new record I tell ya),
changing clothes quickly, waiting at the arch for 30 mins for a bus, all worth it.
here's some photos I took









(the last one here is Vaughn Anthony, John's brother)

(btw I was in the second row (thanks God for friends!))

At this concert, I realized that actually my favorite John Legend song is Everybody Knows, which is currently on repeat in my head....


And 
'CATS WIN! We are now 4-2 as we go face Michigan State this weekend. It's an away game, which means another two weeks without a football game : (. Which I have to admit (and I don't mind doing so) was very fun. I really enjoyed myself, I hadn't laughed so much in a long time. yeha....

It was actually a pretty good weekend...
but when I wake up tomorrow it's gonna be monday (even though it's already Monday).
God knows how much I hate mondays!

Anywayz
Hopefully this week I'll get some

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: