Monday, October 5, 2009

More Gospel Videos....

wanted to post this earlier, but I was "busy working"......
anywayz enjoy and such...


Dr. Mattie Moss Clark - How Majestic Is Thy Name




For some reason I really, really love this video, this song in particular just captured me, and as a result I do what I do with songs that I really really love...look at as many different videos of it as I can.

This one though was really quite funny the more I watched it, all though that was not the point of it. For 1) What is she saying in the beginning? 2) Why do they all look dead tired?. Anyways, I loved the arrangement of this song, and that organ, which is supposedly Twinkie Clark, is amazing.


indiana State Mass Choir - How Majestic Is Your Name


This is like a fast-paced, jazzed version of the first arrangment ( You know how at the end of Sister Act 2, they had like the choral version and then the choir version of Joyful, Joyful ). Very similar to that. I still kinda don't get this wax on-wax off clap, I can't exactly do it.


How majestic is your name STBNB choir



And this one is in an entirely different language! I'm guessing this is spanish, but then again what do I know about foreign languages? Also, This is alot more prettiful  ( I know that's not a word, but whatever)...


TWIN SENSATION LITTLE BOYS SINGING


this little boys are amazing! not sure what song they were singing, but I couldn't sing like that when I was 7, 10, or probably even 15. They got some talent, wow what a blessing.


Olanda Draper & The Associates - Praise the Lord Everybody





A song/video like this reminds me why I really love Gospel choirs. Like people just singing together, and like happy, great sounds/harmonies, synchronized clapping. I mean it's just awesome. I mean in this video, no one looks like they don't wanna be there..oh & the director makes some funny/crazy faces!


I Yield My All To Thee - O'Landa Draper & The Associates

Same choir, I really loved this song, never heard it before though. I really like their robes also. That ending is hot! Say I yield it! Yes, Lord.

Everyday Is A Day of Thanksgiving - Dr. Charles G. Hayes and The Cosmopolitan Church of Prayer Choir
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ooK66xOpZg
everyday is truly a day of thanksgiving. cuz his mercies are new every morning. anyways this is a old time classic. my home church choir's been singing this song since forever. (btw I thought the lyrics were " he open the door", but "he open my eyes" makes more sense). And I've never heard this ending before.


Trio - Cosmopolitan Church


this three guys kilt it! especially the guy WAY UP there! My church choir sung this song a while back, and I did too. I still don't know what this song is called, and I'm very sure it's not Trio. I was just really excited to find the original version of this song. Wouldn't have guessed it would be 3 guys. 



okay that's it. 
as you can see I probably need to stop watching youtube videos and get back to my homework....but I don't if that will happen anytime soon, considering to do some homework I have to be on the computer..
so until next time,


PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!



No comments: