Thursday, October 29, 2009

Youtube Mania

Yes it continues forever and ever and ever....or until I get tired of posting videos...

The Facebook Date



This was actually really funny for some odd reason. I think maybe it was his African accent. It was good though. oh and I like the little intro/exit music "Dont Jealous me" (what does that mean?)


Single Ladies Spoof/ All My Playas



The P. Diddy thing was funny. The song was kinda bad, but why did he have a cat? that's funny.


Math It's totally Fantastic



okay this video was just weird. I totally saw all the humor in it, but it didn't make me laugh. I can't believe I watched the whole thing...


I've discovered something amazing again




Doesn't it seem like this dude has a fetish for receipt paper? I mean by the end, it def clear. And that would totally make sense why anyone would find receipt paper Amazing, cuz I don't.

Grocery store Musical



If only life could be like this 24/7, but then we'd all probably be really hoarse and tired from all the dancing. it's from the people who did the Food Court Musical, def not as epic btw, but it's pretty good. I was waiting for everyone in the entire store to bust out a number.


that's it.
PEACE  & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: