Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Midterms.....SMIDTERMS!

SONG of the DAY: (i hit random on Itunes). The Love You Save by the Jackson Five.

so I should probably be studying for my midterm that's on friday...
but I'm not...I'm writing this post (clearly!)....

but this is around the time of the quarter that I anticipated/dreaded,
business 24/7. Everything is kinda overlapping, and so many things must get done:  classes,
band, work, sleep, organizations, homework, eating. Yes, eating.

but ya know this is the college life, specifically the Northwestern life, we are all running around
doing 50 bijillion different things, mainly because we're CRAZY. I'm taking it all in though,
cuz before ya know it college is over, you got a REAL job, and your life is over, and all you do is reminisce on the days of college life when you had so much freedom (well, sort of).

I'm taking it all in though, esp this season, I love fall,
1154833112559_Autumn_sInvitationII2476FlAd001.jpg (682×850)
AND when I think of fall I just feel like automatically relaxed, it's a fresh of breath air  i mean a breath of fresh air, I think that has something do with the leaves blowing in the wind........{blah blah blah, what I love about fall....blah blah blah}.......

this weekend is exciting though, the 'Cats face off the Indiana Hoosiers (what the HELL is a Hoosier?)


[picture goes here: I googled Hoosier{s} and the result was inconclusive.
 If Google doesn't know, who does?].

they are 4-3 like us. And of course it's homecoming. I'm banking on all these factors, and considering we lost to them last year, that we should win.  I'm excited, but it's gonna be a long weekend.

yeha that's about it,
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: