Wednesday, October 7, 2009

P to the R to the O to the....oh I finish the rest later....

yes,
third week of school...
but finally I have free time (Thank the Lord, like I'm serious)
but um...this is an updation....about what?, I don't know
but that doesn't really matter cuz I'm not doing homework at this moment..

therefore this inquires me to ask myself "Self, what's really goings on?"
"well gotta couple of things to look forward to this weekend: ".

John Legend concert (Gotta get myself excited about that..I don't think it has hit me yet)
I know he's gonna sing my favorite song beside Ordinary People, Green Light ft. Andre 3000
check out the video.
(wouldn't it be crazy, if Andre 3000 randomly showed up?)

also heard his brother, Vaughn Anthony (shouldn't it be Anthony Vaughn??), is gonna to open for him, and I've heard one his songs randomly off of some black gossip site (theybf, i believe) and he sound exactly like John Legend....so.....we'll see....

Football Game (Kinda excited about this, esp. after coming off the win against Purdon't)

it's against Miami (OH). 11 am kickoff, and I will be wide-awake (or at least mildly) to see the 'Cats lead us to victory.

besides the weekend stuff,
yesterday, I went to HOTR, the black christian group on campus, and I really enjoyed myself. I was very apprehensive (oooo big word) about going cuz  usually it's really long. But as it has seems lately every time I go to church or some religious thing I always feel like everything is directed right at me. Thing last night,  it just really inspired to keep goin and keep pressing through THROUGH God's mercy and love. but yeha..

which reminds me, songs of the day: "I Yield My All to Thee" & "Everybody Praise the Lord" songs by O'landa Draper & Associates , of which I posted videos of in a previous post. Also found out that Draper died in like 1998 from kidney failure, and that's sad. but yeha.....

I guess that's it.....
guess I'll get to some H to the O to the M to the E to the..........you know the rest....

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: