Monday, October 26, 2009

What a Weekend! What a Weekend...

now that's it all over. I must say I had a pretty good weekend.

'CATS WIN! 
they had the greatest comeback score-wise in NU history, but it doesn't help that it was from Indiana,
nevertheless good game. You can watch highlights here. Good homecoming game. Big Game coming next week against Penn State! Should be exciting..

Also, I swear I saw this guy at the game:

his name is John Marshall Jones

He played the dad on Smart Guy, a show from awhile back ago, reruns still come on BET i think. I didn't make a big deal about cuz I didn't think it was him, but then I went to http://www.johnmarshalljones.com/ and saw that he did go to Northwestern, which  brings me to the conclusion that it was him.

This is crazy cuz he's like the third Black tv person I've seen at NU (steve urkel, and the light-skinned Aunt vivian being the other, all at football games oddly enough, craziness right? )

everything actually worked out in the Marching Band, i didn't think our drill would be so hot,
but as you can see here:



we did some pretty awesome drill. FINEST BAND IN THE LAND, baby, babyyy!

AND did I happen to mention that totally got wasted 2 nights in a row? yeha I was gone.
but it was fun.

i guess the most memorable quote of the weekend "This is a big ass circle" (like it was literally huge, man, like for real)...yeha college life...FUN!

um what else did I want to update about?....nothing..now that I think about it.......

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: