Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let's just say...

that I'm kinda angry/ frustrated.......WTF people?! 
stupid people..........who gave you the right to say that?..uhhhhhh.....
yeha....
I mean I could really rant...but ya know I'm not about putting down people or what not....
so let's just move on.......

My friend Amy sent me this song through imeem, definitely heard it back when I was a child...
pretty awesome song. I just love me some MJ (R.I.P.)
It's called EARTH SONG, again not sure what he's talking about in the song but music and background
are just amazing.
Also heard that his This is it! Movie 
is really good. Definitely have to see that.

oh some random again. I been playing Zelda 
(for Nintendo 64....yeah old school) for like the past couple weeks at my friend's Apartment.

It's been really fun. The game came out like 11 years ago, but this is not a game I would want to play as a 9 or 10 year old. For one, it would have taken me forever to figure out what to do. And I would probably had crapped my pants a billijion times. Cuz playing it now I'm like the most scared-est (???) person ever. It's actually really funny though. And I still can't figure out what to do so we just usually go online and read the walkthrough. Idk why I felt like updating about that...cuz it's uber-random.but whatevs..

um yeha let's end it there....

it's almost the WEEKEND! (whew!)

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!!

No comments: