Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Once Upon a time...

there was this guy named Adrian
who had this blog
and he really didn't know what to update about....
and he really didn't want to update...
but he rather update this do his homework
because he was a procrasintator and also very lazy
he'd rather think about doing homework
than actually doing it
because that would take too much work
but as he began to type
thoughts came to his mind about what he could update about
and this is what he wrote:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The Cleveland Show
the-cleveland-show1.jpeg (600×384)
it just watched the pilot episode.
it was okay, closer to being on the side of  really terrible.
It wasn't really funny, not really like family guy...
but I give it some slack since it was the pilot episode...
I'll probably watch one more then if it's still terrible I won't care anymore...

but ya know you just don't see cartoons with many black people in it (like most tv shows)
so I have to give it a try.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Classes.....

Suck ass! a literally they are a pain in the butt (like they give me hemorrhoids). I just wish they were over, but the funny thing is....that it is only week 2 (hahahaha). I mean for one, I don't want to wake up and listen to you talk to me about whatever the hell you be talkin' bout ( I mean I don't be listenin). And for B, I don't want to do homework or read anything. Really I don't want to do anything but chill. But that's not possible so I'm just gonna complain about it until it's all over (that means never..)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it,
I guess I'm off to do homework (or at least think about doing it).
Until then,

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!!

No comments: