Friday, October 16, 2009

Since I've been Bed-Ridden

basically been watching some things...

I watched
Dr. Horrible Sing-Along blog

on Hulu, watch it here



recommended by my friend Kira (she's great, like Frosted Flakes!...idk)

one of those good musical things I've seen in awhile .
Neil Patrick Harris can actually sing though, I was very surprised.
And it defintely had some funny parts, especially the joke "by hammer I mean my penis".
I enjoyed it.

I watched Marvin Sapp's

Here I Am
live recording of his new album,
stated to be released all the way in Feb 2010.
I'm wondering if I should be pre-order it.....
Oh, I knew about it thanks to Gospel Pundit.

sounded like some pretty good songs,
one song that was really good, BEST IN ME,
basically it was just saying God saw the best in me, even when everyone saw the worst in me.

and the chat they had, was going off, like the entire time.
I guess people our just excited as I am about his new album.

yeha that's it
this is more of a music post I guess...

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: