Friday, October 16, 2009

Pilonidal Cyst: literally a pain in the BUTT!

*WARNING THIS MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC (i.e. NASTY) LANGUAGE THAT MAY RENDER NOT SO GOOD THOUGHT, IMAGES, AND/OR SENSATIONS*


Somehow I ended up with this "illness" called a pilonidal cyst,
basically a abscess formed betwixt my butt cheeks toward the lower end of my back.

This thing got infected (which caused me great pain for about 2 days)
this caused me to have fever,
which then caused me to go the ER, and have a little cut cut.
and now I am bed-ridden for the weekend basically (maybe not totally).

Anywayz I could go into describing what they did in the surgery, but.....
wait I will,....okay so they cut me, and put this packing (no not packing peanuts,  but gauze type stuff)
where the pus came out, and this packing hurt like a mo' fo when they put it in (almost in tears).

But all is better now......
just letting you know if so happen to get a bump back there,
Take preventive measures.....not sure what they are or else I wouldn't gotten it myself.
hahahahahha

this post is SO AWKWARD
(and I just made it awkward by saying it's awkward, yes I love that!)

PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!1

No comments: