Sunday, October 18, 2009

Gospel Video Youtube Mania

man, I should seriously stop watching youtube videos,
but there's so many.... so I continue to watch...
check out this gospel videos....

Hold to God's Unchanging Hand - James Hall & Worship And Praise

Their staccato in this old hymnal favorite is stellar (<--- ooo big word...??). and that soprano "to-oo" is so kool. I love choirs though, for real. And this choir is pretty good.





Keep Holding to His Hand - Duranice Pace & Central Georgia State Choir



The Directors Face in the beginning: PRICELESS! The lead singer is crazy too, love her, I mean the way she was looking can't get that from audio only, that's why video is amazing. And her testimony was really touching! And the bass, it was really makes this song.....


I Won't Give Up-  Ricky Dillard and New G




Wait? What! Ricky Dillard actually singing and leading a song?. Dude can actually sing. Maybe he doesn't sing anymore, cuz this looks like a young Ricky Dillard. Love this choir btw.


Keep On Praisin' -Fred Hammond



Seriously one of my favorite Fred Hammond songs (speaking of which I didn't get that new album)....it was nice to see this live and on video.


He is not Just a Man-Fred Hammond




Whoa, tons of people singing. Love this song alot too. Great Worship. That's why ya gotta love Fred Hammond.

Alright that's it.
PEACE & CHICKEN GREASE!

No comments: